The single-screw extruder is used for extrusion operations, with advanced process design, high quality, good plasticization, and low energy consumption. It adopts involute gear transmission and has the characteristics of low noise, stable operation, large bearing capacity and long life. However, when a single screw extruder is used, the main motor cannot be started.
1. The main motor of the single barrel screw extruder cannot be started and causes:
1) Driver error.
2) There is a problem with the main thread of the motor and whether the fuse is burned out.
3) Interlocking device related to the main motor.
2. Troubleshooting method for main motor of single screw extruder:
1) Check the steps and start again with the correct driving sequence.
2) Check the main motor circuit.
3) Check whether the lubricating oil pump has started, and check the status of the interlocking device associated with the main motor. The oil pump cannot be turned on, and the motor cannot be turned on.
4) The inverter does not release the induced current, please turn off the main power supply, wait for 5 minutes and then restart.
5) Check whether the emergency button is reset.